The Bill Jacobs Auto Group has a long history of treating people with respect. But it’s no secret that the auto industry has a reputation (often deserved) of undervaluing women’s opinions about their cars.
Bill Jacobs continues to break that mold, and as we enter into a new year, we are celebrating the Women of Bill Jacobs Auto Group!
Women make up an integral aspect of our business, from customers to employees, as well as management and ownership. We celebrate the Women of Bill Jacobs Auto Group, and we invite you to come in and experience a quality of service that has been Chicago’s standard since 1955.
- Linda Jacobs – Owner, spouse of the late Bill Jacobs, Jr. (1954-2010)
- Jeanne Jacobs – Co-founder, spouse of the late Bill Jacobs, Sr. (1919-1978)
- Cynthia Thrall – President
- Deb Gammon – Chief Financial Officer
Some of our MVP's
- Mindy McCorkle- Sales, 28 years
- Jean Mathis- Business Office, 38 years
- Jen Senders: BDC Salesperson of the Year 2012